Windows 7 BSOD 0xd1 with mini dump folder

Trodigyx9

This crash only seems to happen when im using internet explorer and surfing the web. I have tried to figure it out myself with no luck and if someone is willing to look over the dump files and let me know what drivers or programs are causing the problem I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• mcf_dump.zip
    573.6 KB · Views: 2
All the minidumps are the same. They point out a problem with your network driver. This is a driver that lets your computer go online:
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Tcpip.sys
What antivirus program are you using? Do you see any yellow exclamation points in the device manager?

Thank you for your reply, I have microsoft security essentials running with Iobit malware fighter being my main scanner. I checked the device manager and there are no yellow exclamation marks.

I went to the emachine support website and downloaded their chipset driver which included drivers for audio, display and ethernet. So far it seems to be okay, I will keep an eye on it for now.

also thank you so much for your help

Lol, well it happended again, once so far since I last posted 46 minutes. I;ll include the dump file for this time, if you feel like looking it over for me again. do you think I should look for a specific network driver?

Attachments

• mcf_dump2.zip
    25.7 KB · Views: 4
sorry for late reply, just got power back yesterday. Storm was bad here but I guess others had it worse. The model is El1358g-51w emachine. I am desperate at this point for a solution as it still happens.

This is a very low-cost computer, and to keep it low-cost they skimp on quality motherboards and power supplies. I can only say at this point, check the motherboard for leaking or bulging capacitors like this:

I doubt it is that as the BSOD never happens if I am watching movies, playing video games or anything only when I am online and trying to use more then 3 or 4 windows at a time. I found this file name nvmf6264.sys I have the file on my computer should I check its version and update if possible, it is for the NVIDIA MCP Networking Function Driver?

Have you looked at the motherboard carefully? It is a network driver, and your computer has an NVIDIA chipset. Do you see any yellow exclamation points in the device manager?

Tonight I will look over the motherboard and go through the device manager again. thanks for your patients and help.

I went over the motherboard and everything looks fine, no bulging or leaking. I also went through the device manager and still no yellow signs. I didn't think of it before, but I went to nvidia website and found new drivers for my audio and graphics chipset. I then relized I should lookat the nvidia control panel on my computer which lead me to the network driver NVMF6264.sys and its file version I will look it up and see if theres a new version or possible try a new install.

As far as I can tell after updating the graphics driver, the motherboard driver and the chipset and you name what else, it didn't seem to help. However after searching and searching online about tcp/ip lead me to TCP-Z a free program to help with the TCP/IP half open limit and monitors it also. just go to http://deepxw.blogspot.com/2009/01/download-latest-version.html to check it out, it seems to be working for me so far. it did take a letting setting up so good luck for anyone else.

plus thanks tmagic650 for all your help.

Back