Windows Explorer Issue - HTJ Log File Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasio-

Recently I've had some problems with Windows Explorer. For no reason, after opening things like folders/playing music, it will start acting up, with 97+ CPU usage, and anywhere from 50-140k Memory Usage. I've posted previously 'Here' You can read that for any extra information on my issue. Logfile attatched.

Your HJT log is clean.

However, let HJT fix these entries.

O16 - DPF: {D54160C3-DB7B-4534-9B65-190EE4A9C7F7} (SproutLauncherCtrl Class) - http://www.gamehouse.com/games/SproutLauncher.cab

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{4E3F379B-9414-4414-B745-4D7CA30C761B}: NameServer = 216.58.97.21,216.58.97.20<Only fix this if it doesn`t belong to your ISP.

I don`t think your problem is caused by a virus/spyware. However, it wouldn`t hurt to go HERE and follow the instructions, just in case.

Regards Howard :)

Well, thank you for checking it. I'll let it fix those problems. What do you believe my problem is though? Are there any tests i can run to figure it out?

To be honest I`m not sure what`s causing your problem.

That`s why I suggested you follow the instructions in the link I gave you. This will help to remove any possibility of a virus infection, if that`s what it is.

If your system turns out to be squeaky clean, then my guess would be either a poorly written programme, or maybe corrupted OS files.

You mIght also want to take a look at this thread HERE.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back