Inactive Windows\temp virus

Hey!
I'm using Bitdefender 2013 TS & Microsoft Security Essential ! Both are showing that I have Virus in Windows\temp\temp0000459c\temp00000090
Both are unable to even Quarantine it! My PC is hell of a Slow! Please Help! I also cleaned it by CCleaner also manually but it comes back! I also can't find it source!
Bitdefender says:

Virus.PNG

Boot into SAFE MODE
logon as ADMIN
get a command prompt
enter CLEANMGR

when you get the results, lower left will show [ ] Clean up System Files? => [x] the box, click ok

A G O O D virus cleaner not only prunes entries from the registry, but also deletes files associated with the infection.
If BOTH are not done, then the system can get reinfected.

The O.P. was having specific difficulty in removing specific files which just happened to be in a TEMP\ area.
(btw: 99% of the time, any *.exe in temp\* is a big tip-off of problems).

So, reducing the opportunity of an infection to protect its resources (by booting Safe Mode),
the Cleanmgr is especially designed to look for temp files and downloaded resources and to return as much
HD space as is safe to do.

Also, CCleaner is NOT an A/V tool per se.

Welcome aboard

Please, complete all steps listed here: https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/
Make sure, you PASTE all logs. If some log exceeds 50,000 characters post limit, split it between couple of replies.
Attached logs won't be reviewed.

Please, observe following rules:
  • Read all of my instructions very carefully. Your mistakes during cleaning process may have very serious consequences, like unbootable computer.
  • If you're stuck, or you're not sure about certain step, always ask before doing anything else.
  • Please refrain from running any tools, fixes or applying any changes to your computer other than those I suggest.
  • Never run more than one scan at a time.
  • Keep updating me regarding your computer behavior, good, or bad.
  • The cleaning process, once started, has to be completed. Even if your computer appears to act better, it may still be infected. Once the computer is totally clean, I'll certainly let you know.
  • If you leave the topic without explanation in the middle of a cleaning process, you may not be eligible to receive any more help in malware removal forum.
  • I close my topics if you have not replied in 5 days. If you need more time, simply let me know. If I closed your topic and you need it to be reopened, simply PM me.

=================================

I'm using Bitdefender 2013 TS & Microsoft Security Essential
You can't be running two AV programs.
You must uninstall one of them.

I'm saying that I used Clean-Up Utility and cleaned the Disk and then scanned again ! Now the virus which was in temp files didn't appear!

Back