Wont burn to disc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Bone

I can't burn some files to a disc. It's a brand new CD-R disc. I burn some files just 2 weeks ago? I don't know why it says"insert CD-R disc in drive" and I have one in?

Help please!

Windows XP with an HP 9500 series.

I attached a picture of the error.

Thanks

Attachments

• no burn to disc.jpg
    no burn to disc.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 17
Quite often it helps if you just open and close the CD-ROM tray.
Have you tried another brand of CD-R and/or another burning program?

Have you tried any other program, other than the one in your screenshot , to burn with?? Something like CDMate, or Copy To CD-DVD are a couple of good ones. The trial period will at least let you know if it's a software problem, or a hardware problem.

Thanks, I didn't want to install another program but I guess I have no choice if I want to troubleshoot it.

I will give it a try.

You have MotoX wallpaper? From what little I can see of your wallpaper that just might be a CR :p

Why yes it is! hehe..
It is a picture from the First corner at the Phoenix SX with Kevin Windham in the lead!! I ride a Yamaha, but my next one might be a CRF450?

hi i had the sme erro on mine and just out of luck i used a cd eye cleaner on my burner and it worked

u might of put a disc in that had a bit a crap onit and it left it on the eye hence it saying no cd found try cleaning it with a good cleaner u never know it could be simply that easy :giddy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back