TechSpot

Xp Wont boot - BSOD Page fault in nonpaged area

By necro86
Feb 9, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. I have an hp mini 210-1000 running xp sp3 there is no cd-rom drive considering it is a netbook .... On boot at the xp logo loading screen i get a bsod saying "Page fault in nonpaged area" and I cant boot from any boot option also I have ran hadr drive & memory tests both came out fine so I made a bootable xp flash drive and booted into xp setup but when i reach the windows installation selection screen it reconizes my c drive as the usb flash drive (I know this because of the size) and i cant seem to get it to reconize the internal hard drive anyone have a suggestion?
  2. necro86

necro86 TS Rookie Topic Starter

No Ideas On How To Resolve My Problem.....
  3. necro86

necro86 TS Rookie Topic Starter

I also tried the hp recovery manager but that wont start as well after pressing f11 i get the message at the bottom saying "starting recovery manager" but nothing happens goes back to xp loading screen and the same bsod and error message

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.