Your favorite caffeine products?

Coca Cola (Coke)

Aside from that I'm somewhat partial to using Battery (from Brewery) when in need of a caffeinated drink to mix with Vodka...

And I've got some RedKick lying around here somewhere...

I have a fully automatic Espresso machine, throw in the beans (1/2 pound) and add water (2 liters). Then push a button, it grinds away, brews fresh Espresso with a lovely creamy head (almost like Guin..). Got it in 1999 and it is on from 7:00am till midnight.
I drink 8-10 cups a day, sometimes more.

Err, howard, the first two there aren't caffeinated and thr third is barely caffeinated

German Import Jolt for me. Traditionalist :D

Soul Harvester said:
yellowjackets for when i need a big boost
Are those even legal now? Are you talking about the same "Yellow Jackets" that was considered herbal ecstasy?

Mt. Dew
Costs me at least $5.25 a week (cause I get it in 20oz bottles so I can put the lid back on) I buy one every day on my way to work.

I should just buy those 6 packs at wal mart of the bottles, but I think they are 24oz ones, and they are a little big.

Yellowjackets are caffeine pills, 200mg each, which equal to about 6 cans of coke.

I also keep No-Doz with me.

Think I`ll stck to the lager jack daniels and tea
sunglasses2.gif

If I need to stay awake all night, I go for Cocaine. The energy drink, which is not illegal. And for some reason, they don't have it at Frozen CPU right now, but the link is still there.

Yes, Cocaine got VERY popular the past few months. I drink Vault. Or Coke. Or some off-brand "Mountain Lightning". Or Root Beer. (I like almost anything.)

Lol, I maybe if they didn't call it "Cocaine", it wouldn't have been discontinued (or was it because of the caffeine and sugar content :suspiciou ?). It's the worst when you have too much soda and get a "sugar hangover" though :( . My favorite carbonated drinks would be Coke, Dr. Pepper, and Sprite :D !

Back