DVD Flick 22.214.171.124
Convert various PC video formats to a DVD that can be played on pretty much any standalone DVD player.
DVD Flick aims to be a simple but at the same time powerful DVD Authoring tool. It can take a number of video files stored on your computer and turn them into a DVD that will play back on your DVD player, Media Center or Home Cinema Set. You can add additional custom audio tracks, subtitles as well as a menu for easier navigation.
DVD Flick is Open Source, meaning that anyone can download and view or modify the program's source code. It also means that it is absolutely free of charge. Several external programs are used by DVD Flick to do the dirty work like encoding and combining of video material. All of these programs are free, some are Open Source too.
DVD Flick can read and use the following file formats out-of-the-box:
* AVI type 1 and 2 files (.avi)
* MPEG files (.mpg)
* MPEG audio files (.mp2.mp3)
* MPEG-4 files (.mp4)
* Matroska files (.mkv.mka)
* Vorbis files (.ogm.ogg)
And any other format as long as the appropriate DirectShow filters are installed for it.
* Burn near any video file to DVD
* Support for over 45 file formats
* Support for over 60 video codecs
* Support for over 40 audio codecs
* Easily add a menu
* Add your own subtitles
* Easy to use interface
* Burn your project to disc after encoding
* Completely free without any adware, spyware or limitation
* Added: buttonSubtitleMenuX and buttonAudioMenuX button types that jump to a title's audio or button menu directly.
* Changed: Removed "High" encoding priority setting. It is not useful anyway (no speed gain, only chokes other processes).
* Changed: Updated FFmpeg to revision 19276.
* Changed: Updated ImgBurn to version 126.96.36.199.
* Changed: Removed "Enable menu" checkbox and replaced it by a "None" menu option.
* Fixed: Overflow error when loading large files.
* Fixed: Negative audio delays were not corrected.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: