With ventoy, you don't need to format the disk again and again, you just need to copy the iso file to the USB drive and boot it. You can copy many iso files at a time and ventoy will give you a boot menu to select them. Both Legacy BIOS and UEFI are supported in the same way. 420+ ISO files are tested. A "Ventoy Compatible" concept is introduced by ventoy, which can help to support any ISO file.
- 100% open source
- Simple to use
- Fast (limited only by the speed of copying iso file)
- Directly boot from iso file, no extraction needed
- Legacy + UEFI supported in the same way
- UEFI Secure Boot supported (1.0.07+)
- Persistence supported (1.0.11+)
- MBR and GPT partition style supported (1.0.15+)
- WIM files boot supported (Legacy + UEFI) (1.0.12+)
- Auto installation supported (1.0.09+)
- ISO files larger than 4GB supported
- Native boot menu style for Legacy & UEFI
- Most type of OS supported, 300+ iso files tested
- Not only boot but also complete installation process
- ISO files can be listed in List mode/TreeView mode Notes
- "Ventoy Compatible" concept
- Plugin Framework
- USB drive write-protected support
- USB normal use unaffected
- Data nondestructive during version upgrade
- No need to update Ventoy when a new distro is released
- Improvement for Boot Conf Replace Plugin, now can replace at most 2 files. Notes
- Update Super-UEFIinSecureBoot-Disk to v3.4 (#1695)
- .ventoyignore also works in F2 Browser Mode.
- Fix the bug when booting latest KaOS. (#1696)
- Fix a bug when booting TrueNAS Core 13.0. (#1684)
- Fix a bug when booting StorageCraft StorageProtect SPX. (#1683)
- Auto remove the redundant trailing slash when set directory path on VentoyPlugson page.
- languages.json update
- New ISO support (total 920+)
- Document: How To Delete Ventoy Secure Boot Key
Software similar to Ventoy 7
One of the best tools to create bootable USB drives, the easy way. Works for Windows, Linux, DOS, UEFI and ARM.
YUMI lets you create a Multiboot USB Flash Drive containing multiple OS, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more.
Create, edit, extract, convert, compress, encrypt, split and mount CD/DVD image files.
- Free to Try
MagicDisc is freeware. It is very helpful utility designed for creating and managing virtual CD drives and CD/DVD discs. For anyone who deals with CD-based programs it is a must.
More similar downloads