With ventoy, you don't need to format the disk again and again, you just need to copy the iso file to the USB drive and boot it. You can copy many iso files at a time and ventoy will give you a boot menu to select them. Both Legacy BIOS and UEFI are supported in the same way. 420+ ISO files are tested.
A "Ventoy Compatible" concept is introduced by ventoy, which can help to support any ISO file.
- 100% open source
- Simple to use
- Fast (limited only by the speed of copying iso file)
- Directly boot from iso file, no extraction needed
- Legacy + UEFI supported in the same way
- UEFI Secure Boot supported (1.0.07+)
- Persistence supported (1.0.11+)
- MBR and GPT partition style supported (1.0.15+)
- WIM files boot supported (Legacy + UEFI) (1.0.12+)
- Auto installation supported (1.0.09+)
- ISO files larger than 4GB supported
- Native boot menu style for Legacy & UEFI
- Most type of OS supported, 300+ iso files tested
- Not only boot but also complete installation process
- ISO files can be listed in List mode/TreeView mode Notes
- "Ventoy Compatible" concept
- Plugin Framework
- USB drive write-protected support
- USB normal use unaffected
- Data nondestructive during version upgrade
- No need to update Ventoy when a new distro is released
- Persistence support for Fedora series. Notes
- Persistence support for ArchLinux series (Arch/ArchMan/ArchBang/BlackArch...). Notes
- Fixup a bug when booting special Windows/WinPE ISO file.
- Add a workaround for #815
- Support RHEL6/CentOS6 auto install
- Clear input key before show main menu. (#824)
- Languages.ini update
- Add VTOY_DEFAULT_KBD_LAYOUT option in global control plugin. Notes
- Add F7 hotkey for text mode. Notes
- Add a workaround for buggy bootloader's out-of-range access
- Support latest CentOS Stream 8 distro. (#799)
- languages.ini update
- New iso support
- veket_20.10.iso (Legacy + UEFI)
- CentOS-Stream-8-x86_64-20210311-dvd1.iso (Legacy + UEFI)
- Porteus-3.2-UD-i586-20170206.iso (Legacy)
- kerio-control-installer-9.3.5-4367.iso (Legacy)
Software similar to Ventoy 7
YUMI lets you create a Multiboot USB Flash Drive containing multiple OS, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more.
Create, edit, extract, convert, compress, encrypt, split and mount CD/DVD image files.
- Free to Try
One of the best tools to create bootable USB drives, the easy way. Works for Windows, Linux, DOS, UEFI and ARM.
More similar downloads