Need For Speed Hot Pursuit PC Patch 1.05
This patch fixes a few issues and adds three free cars.
The following issues have been fixed in this patch:
Everytime we update the PC version of the game, we continue to track usage and errors. On some setups we observed that players were experiencing crashes when prompted to "Press Any Key".
- Fixed crashes on boot on certain configurations of Windows (including when Windows Speech Recognition is installed)
- Fixed deadzone issues on Steering Wheels and XInput controllers
- Fixed black textures in some parts of the world when High Resolution Textures are disabled
- Fixed crash when a controller is unexpectedly disconnected
- Fixed crash when loading certain invalid controller configuration files
The following issues were fixed in previous patches:
- Flickering graphics after Alt-Tabbing out of the game and back.
- Controller configurations sometimes failing to save correctly.
- Steering response dead-zone when playing with steering wheel controllers.
- Player car engine audio volume too low.
- Some issues with CPU performance.
- Rare crash issue when entering the Career map screen.
The patch also contains 3 Free Cars!
- The Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 650-4 Roadster and the Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible Final Edition.
Note: After installing this patch you will only be able to play online against players who have also installed it. You will, however, continue to get Autolog updates from all other players regardless of which version they are using.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: