Tiny Burner is a free burning software for both personal and commercial use. It can be used to burn data on any type of optical storage media, such as CD, DVD or Blu-ray (even the discontinued HD-DVD format).
Tiny Burner can be used in conjunction with a multitude of hardware burners and recognizes all types of optical discs, such as CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD-R/+R DL, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE, BD-R/RE DL, HD-DVD-R/RW and DVD-RAM.
Tiny Burner1.0 is very easy to use and you can start burning to CD, DVD or Blu-ray in 3 simple steps:
- Load the disc you want to burn data to in your writer and Tiny Burner will recognize it.
- Select what you want to burn either by using the Add file/folder option or simply dragging and dropping the data.
- Write the disc by pressing the Burn icon after deciding to save the current project or not.
5 reasons to use this free burning software:
- Easy to use burner - you simply have to load the CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc you want to write to, drag-and-drop the files or folders you want to write and burn it.
- Doesn't cost you a thing - Tiny Burner is a CD, DVD, Blu-ray burner free for both commercial/business and personal use. This means that you only have to pay for your optical discs, as burning them won't cost you anything.
- Works on 32 and 64-bits OS - you can install Tiny Burner on both 32 and 64-bit operating systems (Windows only), you don't even have to download different setups.
- Universal - works with most cd/dvd/blu-ray burning hardware and supports all types of optical disc media, such as CD, DVD or Blu-ray (including dual layer DVD or Blu-ray media).
- Portable - Tiny Burner can be loaded on a portable device and run from there, thus you can take it with you everywhere you go in case you need to burn data on a CD/DVD or Blu-ray.
Fully featured user interface with drag-and-drop support
Tiny Burner has an intuitive and fully featured user interface, allowing you to do all the common tasks with just a few clicks.
Customization of the disc layout
Using the drag-and-drop feature, you can select, copy, and move files and folders with just one click. You can also rename or delete the files and folders that already exist on the disc.
Ability to control burn speeds
You can control the speed of the recording process. By default the maximum supported value is selected, but you can select a lower speed if you want to read the CD, DVD or Blu-ray with an older burner (or just to be on the safe side).
Buffer underrun technology
Tiny Burner supports buffer underrun technology in order to deliver hi-quality recording. Buffer underrun (or buffer underflow) happens when the buffer used for the writing process is fed with data at a lower speed than the speed the data is fetched from it.
Support for all types of optical media
You can use virtually any type of writable media with Tiny Burner. Most common formats supported are: CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD-R DL (dual layer), DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL (dual layer), BD-R/RE, BD-R/RE DL, HD-DVD-R/RW and DVD-RAM
Burn data on Rewritable CD/DVD/Blu-Ray
Data can be recorded on rewritable discs in multiple sessions (you can write a session and leave the disc open, insert it at a later date and continue with another session until you decide to finalize the disc).
Continue any of the existent sessions
You can add data to any session on the disc (rewritable) or hide all the older sessions if desired.
Change the session at any time
You don't have to start a new project in order to be able to change the session. You can change the session at any time using the Session drop-down list.
Drive and disc information
Tiny Burner can show you all the information you need about your recording devices and the media that's loaded.
Burn and Create ISO Images
With Tiny Burner you can create ISO images either by duplicating the content of the CD, DVD or Blu-ray, or simply by using files from your hard drive.