As featured in:
- Rundown of Must-Have Portable Apps
- What Ever Happened to Netscape Navigator?
- Essential Apps You Should Install on a New PC Running Windows or macOS
Mozilla has switched Firefox to a rapid release development cycle which means New versions will come more frequently. The non-profit organization has promised to push out a New stable build every six weeks.
The latest Mozilla Firefox Nightly is now available for testing on Windows, Mac, Linux and Android. This beta includes performance enhancements that improve the browsing experience for users and enable Developers to create faster Web apps and websites.
Firefox Beta gets updated several times per week and as a consequence, the release notes for the Beta channel are updated continuously to reflect features that have reached sufficient maturity to benefit from community feedback and bug reports.
In addition to these release notes, you can follow ongoing development on our @FirefoxBeta Twitter account.
- Expanding credit card management and autofill capabilities to Canadian builds of Firefox
- Enable multiple Picture-in-Picture support by default
- Reader mode now works with local HTML pages.
- From Firefox 86 on forward DTLS 1.0 is no longer supported for establishing WebRTC's PeerConnections. All WebRTC services need to support DTLS 1.2 from now on as the minimum version.
- On Linux and Android, the protection to mitigate the stack clash attack has been activated.
Recent Mozilla Firefox Beta news
Software similar to Mozilla Firefox Beta 4
Opera introduces the looks and the performance of a total new and exceptional web browser.
Google Chrome's development is high-paced and here is the browser's latest beta.
Download Opera today to get the fastest and most powerful web browser available and make the most of your time online.
More similar downloads