Windows Serial number: 1137-1004-8571-6848-7845-8029
Record and mix
Adobe Audition 3.0 is a powerful tracking and mixing application. Mix faster with new automatic crossfades, clip fade handles, and automation-editing improvements. Take full advantage of the latest hardware with multicore processor support and an optimized mixing engine.
- VST plug-in manager Quickly enable or disable specific VST plug-ins, optimizing performance.
- Auto crossfades and clip fade handles Simply overlap clips to crossfade them, and adjust fade curves with on-clip handles.
- Improved multitrack editing Efficiently edit sessions with these key enhancements:
- Collectively trim and fade grouped clips.
- Ripple-delete ranges of clips, instantly removing time gaps.
- Adjust selected ranges of automation points.
- Duplicate the contents of entire tracks, including clips, effects, and automation.
- Simultaneously view all input and output levels to comprehensively monitor a mix.
- XML session support Save sessions to XML format and other shared standards for multitrack applications.
- Mix down directly to Edit View Quickly output a session directly to Edit View, without first exporting a file.
- Video previews for surround mixes Watch a preview in the Video panel while adjusting mixes in the Surround Encoder.
Create and arrange
Adobe Audition 3.0 offers powerful and extensive looping capabilities, as well as support for VST instruments, making it easy to create and arrange great-sounding music. Improved processing, including the high-quality Radius time-stretching engine from iZotope and numerous new effects, gives you infinite creative options.
- MIDI tracks and piano-roll editor Import, record, and edit MIDI, and output it through VST instruments or hardware synthesizers.
- New effects Explore creative sonic possibilities with Convolution Reverb, Analog Delay, Guitar Suite, and other new effects.
- Radius time-stretching from iZotope Access industry-standard algorithms in the updated Stretch effect, as well as the File Info and Audio Clip Looping dialog boxes.
- Bitmap audio images Export spectral graphs for detailed editing in an image-editor like Adobe Photoshop®. Or, import visually-oriented graphics as source material for experimental sound designs.
- Improved CD ripping Automatically import track information from your favorite CD database.
- Enhanced file sorting Sort files by track number, or by the date they were opened or created.
- Customizable workspaces Tint panels and dialog boxes to suit your working style. Add favorite commands to the shortcut bar.
Edit and master
Adobe Audition 3.0 includes a full set of editing, restoration, and mastering tools that give you unprecedented flexibility and control. Comprehensive waveform-editing tools combined with innovative spectral frequency brushes let you edit with power and precision. The new Mastering effect, phase correction tools, and Top/Tail view make Adobe Audition 3.0 the ideal audio editing and mastering environment.
- Spot Healing Brush Quickly brush over artifacts to seamlessly remove them.
- Effects Paintbrush Create free-form selections, and layer brush strokes to determine the intensity of effects.
- Marquee pan and phase selections Process discrete stereo information such as center-panned vocals in Spectral Pan Display or out-of-phase audio in Spectral Phase Display.
- Play spectral selections Play back selected frequency, pan, and phase ranges to precisely restore and process audio.
- On-clip fade and gain controls Visually adjust selections or entire files.
- Top/Tail View Fine-tune loop transitions by simultaneously viewing the beginning and end of files.
- Mastering effect Optimize audio for maximum impact with a series of professional processors.
- Adaptive noise reduction Quickly correct a wide range of variable broadband noise.
- Graphic Panner Visually adjust the stereo field to enhance spatial perception.
- Play lists Organize and play marker ranges for live performance and broadcast.
- Efficient file opening and saving Specify default formats for Open and Save As dialog boxes, and quickly save groups of files to one format.
Additionally you can download these files which contain uncompressed, royalty-free audio loop files in over 20 different musical styles that range from rockabilly to cocktail jazz and classical to funk. You can download these files by clicking the links below. Be sure to save them in the same folder as Adobe Audition 3.0.