With a new design, you can have fun exploring videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, your subscriptions, or your account. You can also subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
- Open and watch YouTube videos
- Discover videos
- Upload & share videos
- Work with playlists
- Work with channels
- Preload YouTube videos
- Change YouTube account Settings
- How to play videos on your TV with your Android device
- Controlling your YouTube TV with your Android device
Note: To get the latest version of YouTube for your mobile device without going to Google Play, download the APK listed here, install and update from within the app.
Sort videos by Most popular, Date added (oldest), Date added (newest)
For new features, look for in-product education & notifications sharing the feature and how to use it
- Added Direct Download link which holds the .apk file for YouTube
- Lots of bug fixes and stability improvements
- YouTube Mix automatic playlists for music videos
- Reply to comments
- Improved video quality for Android 4.2 and above
- Delete your own comment
- See if a comment was shared privately or publicly
- Share and like playlists
- Your liked and personal playlists appear in the left-hand guide drawer
Recent YouTube for Mobile news
Software similar to YouTube for Mobile 5
Official YouTube app to download and watch videos offline. Especially designed for limited data or a slow connection.
Over 1 billion users love Instagram! It's a free, fun, and simple way to make and share gorgeous photos on your Android.
Snapchat is the fastest way to share a moment with friends. You control how long your friends can view your message - simply set the timer up to ten seconds and send.