JavaRa is an effective way to deploy, update and remove the Java Runtime Environment (JRE). Its most significant feature is the JRE Removal tool; which forcibly deletes files, directories and registry keys associated with the JRE.
This can assist in repairing or removing Java when other methods fail. Java software in general and the Java JRE in particular; allow you to run applications called ‘applets’ that are written in the Java programming language. You probably have Java JRE installed on your computer because these applets allow you to play online games, chat with people around the world, calculate your mortgage interest, view images in 3D, as well as many others.
- Quickly update JRE
- Cleans logs and temporary files created by JRE
- Perform a clean uninstall of JRE
JavaRa 2.3 is now available, fixing several bugs and further improving localizations. We’ve also updated the definitions to add support for JRE 220.127.116.11 and older versions (including the 1.6.x series).
- Fixed issue where definition updater would freeze
- The logging option can no longer be disabled
- Fixed crash when using multiple command line switches
- The size of the application window is now preserved between sessions
- Updated Russian, Czech, Spanish and Brazilian translations
- Added Italian and Traditional Chinese translations
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: