BitDefender Virus Definitions Update March 10, 2014
Keep your Bitdefender Anti-Virus updated with the latest definitions.
The following update works for Bitdefender Total Security, Bitdefender Internet Security, and Bitdefender Antivirus. Just choose the version of your software (2013, 2012 or 2011) and the version of your operating system (32-bit or 64-bit). If you are looking for the earlier versions of Bitdefender (2010, 2009 or 2008) please go here, for version 10 please go here.
To update Bitdefender using weekly.exe, follow these steps:
- Download the file for your system and save it locally on your hard disk.
- Double-click downloaded file to start the setup wizard.
- Click Next to begin the installation process.
- Check I accept the terms in the License Agreement and click Next.
- Click Install to begin installing.
- Click Finish to close the installation wizard.
Recent in Antivirus
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: