Google Chrome Portable 114.0.5735.110
Chrome combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier in a portable package.
Similar to 4
Google Chrome is a fast, simple, and secure web browser, built for the modern web. If you're just getting started with Chrome or want to improve it, we recommend checking out our Chrome optimization guide.
Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way: It's quick to start up from your desktop, loads web pages in a snap, and runs complex web applications fast. Learn more about Chrome and speed.
Chrome's browser window is streamlined, clean and simple. Chrome also includes features that are designed for efficiency and ease of use. For example, you can search and navigate from the same box, and arrange tabs however you wish --- quickly and easily.
Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure on the web with built-in malware and phishing protection, autoupdates to make sure the browser is up-to-date with the latest security updates, and more. Learn more about Chrome's security features.
And more features
Chrome has many useful features built in, including extensions, translation in the browser, themes, and more. Learn more about Chrome's newest and most-loved features.
The Chrome team is delighted to announce the promotion of Chrome 114 to the stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This will roll out over the coming days/weeks.
Chrome 114.0.5735.90 (Linux and Mac), 114.0.5735.90/91( Windows) contains a number of fixes and improvements – a list of changes is available in the log. Watch out for upcoming Chrome and Chromium blog posts about new features and big efforts delivered in 114.
Extended Stable channel has been updated to 114.0.5735.90 (Mac) and 114.0.5735.91 ( Windows. This will roll over over the coming days/weeks
Security Fixes and Rewards
Note: Access to bug details and links may be kept restricted until a majority of users are updated with a fix. We will also retain restrictions if the bug exists in a third party library that other projects similarly depend on, but haven't yet fixed.
This update includes 16 security fixes. Below, we highlight fixes that were contributed by external researchers. Please see the Chrome Security Page for more information.
- [$15000] High CVE-2023-2929: Out of bounds write in Swiftshader. Reported by Jaehun Jeong(@n3sk) of Theori on 2023-01-25
- [$10000] High CVE-2023-2930: Use after free in Extensions. Reported by asnine on 2023-05-08
- [$9000] High CVE-2023-2931: Use after free in PDF. Reported by Huyna at Viettel Cyber Security on 2023-05-10
- [$9000] High CVE-2023-2932: Use after free in PDF. Reported by Huyna at Viettel Cyber Security on 2023-05-11
- [$9000] High CVE-2023-2933: Use after free in PDF. Reported by Quang Nguyï¿½...n (@quangnh89) of Viettel Cyber Security and Nguyen Phuong on 2023-05-15
- [$NA] High CVE-2023-2934: Out of bounds memory access in Mojo. Reported by Mark Brand of Google Project Zero on 2023-04-01
- [$NA] High CVE-2023-2935: Type Confusion in V8. Reported by Sergei Glazunov of Google Project Zero on 2023-04-27
- [$NA] High CVE-2023-2936: Type Confusion in V8. Reported by Sergei Glazunov of Google Project Zero on 2023-05-08
- [$4000] Medium CVE-2023-2937: Inappropriate implementation in Picture In Picture. Reported by NDevTK on 2023-02-08
- [$4000] Medium CVE-2023-2938: Inappropriate implementation in Picture In Picture. Reported by Alesandro Ortiz on 2023-02-15
- [$3000] Medium CVE-2023-2939: Insufficient data validation in Installer. Reported by ycdxsb from VARAS@IIE on 2023-03-24
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2023-2940: Inappropriate implementation in Downloads. Reported by Axel Chong on 2023-03-22
- [$500] Low CVE-2023-2941: Inappropriate implementation in Extensions API. Reported by Jasper Rebane on 2023-04-04
We would also like to thank all security researchers that worked with us during the development cycle to prevent security bugs from ever reaching the stable channel.
As usual, our ongoing internal security work was responsible for a wide range of fixes:
-  Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
Many of our security bugs are detected using AddressSanitizer, MemorySanitizer, UndefinedBehaviorSanitizer, Control Flow Integrity, libFuzzer, or AFL.
Recent Google Chrome Portable news
Google Chrome Portable is featured in...
Software similar to Google Chrome Portable 4
Connect to the world on the browser built by Google
Protect your privacy and defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.
Fast and versatile Internet Browser based on Chromium, infused with Comodo's unparalleled level of security.
More similar downloads