* Removes shutdown action when enabling Virtualization Technology
* Sets ICH Voltage to 1.1v as Default
INSTRUCTIONS: BIOS updating can be accomplished VIA one of the below methods:
CD Method (Blank CD and CD Rewritable Drive Required)
* Download the following .iso file: E762_49.iso
* Use CD Burning software to burn the .iso image onto a blank CD (Nero, Alochol 120%, MagicISO etc.)
* After it has burned, insert CD and restart the machine, go into the BIOS and load defaults, save and exit.
* Now set the CD Drive as the primary boot device, or press escape while the system is booting to select CD as the bootable device.
* After flash remove the CD, and power off PC Completely.
* Turn on the PC and load defaults in BIOS
USB FLOPPY (Floppy Disk and Disk Drive Required)
* Download the following executable: E762_49.exe
* Insert blank floppy disk into drive and run executable.
* Now set the USB Floppy as the primary boot device, or press escape while the system is booting to select USB Floppy as the bootable device.
* After flash remove the floppy, power off PC Completely.
* Turn on the PC and load defaults in BIOS.
USB Flash Drive Installation
* Download E76249.bin.
* Visit this thread and follow the installation instructions. (thanks 30h6).
**Do not restart or interrupt your PC while the flash is ongoing
**Do not Flash BIOS on overclocked settings
**It is always recommended to power-down after flash and Clear CMOS