ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bios 1.40
- ASRock DuraCaps (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- Digi Power, Advanced V8 Power Phase Design
- Supports Intel® K-Series unlocked CPU
- Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology (ASRock Updates Intel® RST Driver For Intel® Smart Response Technology)
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2133(OC)
- Integrated PLX PEX8608 chip onboard to offer sufficient PCI-E lanes
- Supports ATI™ Quad CrossFireX™ , 3-Way CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- Supports NVIDIA® Quad SLI™ and SLI™
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics with Built-in Visuals
- Multi VGA Output options: D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI and DisplayPort
- 2 x Front USB 3.0 ports, 2 x Rear USB 3.0 ports, 4 x SATA3 connectors, 1 x eSATA3 connector
- Supports ASRock XFast USB Technology, Graphical UEFI, Lucid Virtu
- Supports ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU), On/Off Play, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, Good Night LED, APP Charger, SmartView
- Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.)
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), THX TruStudio PRO™
- Free Software: Cyberlink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial
- Free Bundle : 1 x Front USB 3.0 Panel, 1 x Rear USB 3.0 Bracket, 1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable
- Modify fot GPT mode.
Updating BIOS under Windows Vista/7:
- Step1: Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
- Step2: Click "Run as administrator".
Notice:If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: