- High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing, with unlimited scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Live streaming to Twitch, YouTube, Periscope, GoodGame, DailyMotion, Hitbox, VK and any other RTMP server
- Filters for video sources such as image masking, color correction, chroma/color keying, and more.
- x264, H.264 and AAC for your live streams and video recordings
- Intel Quick Sync Video (QSV) and NVIDIA NVENC support
- Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
- GPU-based game capture for high performance game streaming
- Unlimited number of scenes and sources
- Number of different and customizable transitions for when you switch between scenes
- Hotkeys for almost any action such as start or stop your stream or recording, push-to-talk, fast mute of any audio source, show or hide any video source, switch between scenes,and much more
- Live preview of any changes on your scenes and sources using Studio Mode before pushing them to your stream where your viewers will see those changes
- DirectShow capture device support (webcams, capture cards, etc)
- Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
- Streamlined Settings panel for quickly configuring your broadcasts and recordings. Switch between different profiles with ease.
- Light and dark themes available to fit your environment.
- …and many other features. For free. At all.
- macOS version updated to 21.1.1
- Added the ability to hide/show items in the audio mixer via the mixer context menu
- Added the ability to use replay buffer in advanced output mode (Note: cannot be used with the FFmpeg output)
- Added the ability to monitor the audio of stingers via its properties
- Added the ability to change the audio fade mode of stingers via its properties
- Added hotkeys to control VLC source playback (play/pause/restart/stop/next/previous)
- Added pulseaudio audio monitoring support on linux
- Updated x264 and FFmpeg to their latest versions, with new performance optimizations for newer Intel processors
- You can now bring up a context menu via right-clicking the mixer or items in the mixer
- Fixed a bug where if you try to stop the stream while reconnecting, the program could freeze up
- Fixed a bug where the window dimensions would not always restore properly from the last time the program was closed
- Fixed an issue where the program would be milliseconds out of sync
- Fixed a linux crash that could happen on program startup
- Fixed an issue where shuffle in the VLC source would always start from the first item
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occur when a connection times out
- Made a workaround for a decklink device driver issue where decklink/blackmagic devices could very slowly go out of sync in the blackmagic source (make sure buffering is disabled if you have this issue; buffering is now disabled by default)
- Disabled v-sync preview rendering on mac to prevent it from having an impact on performance
Apps similar to OBS Studio 7
All of the products in the Vegas software family make it easy to import and edit movies, images, and music so you can jump right in and start creating your next video or audio masterpiece.
- Free to Try
Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 sets new standards for digital filmmaking, offering a format-independent plug-and edit solution that provides the tightest integration with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop.
GoPro Studio software makes it easy to import and view your GoPro media and create professional-quality videos.