Home › Drivers › Other Devices
Apple Mac OS X Server Update for Mac Mini 2011 10.7.1
Provides general operating system fixes that enhance the stability and compatibility for your Mac mini 2011 running OS X Lion.
The Apple Mac OS X Server Update for Mac mini 2011 is recommended for all Mac mini 2011 users running OS X Lion.
The Apple Mac OS X Server Update for Mac mini 2011 includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability and compatibility of your Mac mini 2011.
- Addresses an issue that may cause the system to become unresponsive when playing a video in Safari
- Resolves an issue that may cause system audio to stop working when using HDMI or optical audio out
- Improves the reliability of Wi-Fi connections
- Resolves an issue that prevents transfer of your data, settings, and compatible applications to a new Mac running OS X Lion
- Resolves an issue where MacBook Air may boot up when MagSafe Adapter is attached
- Resolves an issue causing intermittent display flickering on MacBook Air
- Resolves an issue that causes the SD card slot in Mac mini to run at reduced speed with SD and SDHC media
- Mac mini 2011
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: