HP Deskjet 6127 Driver 184.108.40.206 for Win 2000/XP
* Create a new folder on the hard drive, such as c:\dj6127, before downloading the printer driver.
* Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj6127 folder.
For Network Installation: Before installing the printer software on a networked computer, verify the following:
* The printer is set up and powered on.
* The ethernet hub or router is powered on and functioning properly.
* All computers on the network are powered on and connected to the network.
* The printer is connected to the ethernet network.
NOTE:If the printer was previously installed on a computer with a USB cable, disconnect the USB cable from the printer. Use the downloaded printer software and follow the instructions below to install an ethernet version of the printer driver on the computer.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.