* Create a new folder on the hard drive, such as c:\dj6127, before downloading the printer driver.
* Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj6127 folder.
For Network Installation: Before installing the printer software on a networked computer, verify the following:
* The printer is set up and powered on.
* The ethernet hub or router is powered on and functioning properly.
* All computers on the network are powered on and connected to the network.
* The printer is connected to the ethernet network.
NOTE:If the printer was previously installed on a computer with a USB cable, disconnect the USB cable from the printer. Use the downloaded printer software and follow the instructions below to install an ethernet version of the printer driver on the computer.
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: