Sign up for a new account or log in here:
NVIDIA released these beta drivers for Windows Vista Beta 2. The current ForceWare driver is a beta release that will enable you to test the basic features and capabilities of the new operating system.
* These drivers are tested for use only with Microsoft Windows Vista Beta 2 only.
* Package contents include Audio driver, SMBus driver, SataRAID driver, SMU driver, RAIDTOOL application.
* Network drivers are provided “In-The-Box” and are automatically installed during the Windows Vista Beta 2 installation process.
* This driver package does not include an installer. You must use the INF installation to install these drivers by going to the Windows device manager and manually updating the drivers.
Windows Vista Beta 2 Driver Versions::
* Audio Driver (v4.65)
* SMBus Driver (v4.56)
* SataRAID Driver (v6.67)
* SMU Driver (v1.14)
* RAIDTOOL Application (v6.63)
* nForce4 SLI
* nForce4 Ultra
* nForce4 Pro 2200
* nForce 590 SLI
* nForce 570 SLI
* nForce 570 Ultra
* nForce 550
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.