I am a Trojan Horse, so i have infected your Mac Computer. I know, most people think Macs can't be infected, but look, you ARE Infected! I have full controll over your Computer and i can do everything I want, and you can do nothing to prevent it. So, Im a very new Virus, under Development, so there will be much more functions when im finished.
The author of the Trojan refers to it as the BlackHole RAT, while security experts are calling it OSX/MusMinim-A, or MusMinim for short. "Black Hole" is already used by Irradiated to name a legitimate Mac security application which removes potentially sensitive information such as recently-used file lists, data left in the clipboard, and so on. MusMinim appears to have a mix of German and English in its user interface, as well as these functions:
- Placing text files on the desktop
- Sending a restart, shutdown or sleep command
- Running arbitrary shell commands
- Placing a full screen window with a message that only allows you to click reboot
- Sending URLs to the client to open a website
- Popping up a fake "Administrator Password" window to phish the target
Downloads and Drivers
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.