GOG.com serves up Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics for free in limited time offer

By on December 12, 2013, 4:30 PM
gog, fallout, good old games, gog.com, fallout 4, fallout 1, fallout 2, fallout tactics

GOG.com is at it again, offering an amazing deal for anyone out there who enjoys the Fallout series. Right now you can grab Fallout 1, Fallout 2, and the spinoff strategy title, Fallout Tactics, for free from the Good Old Games website. These titles are available for download on both PC and Mac.

If you haven't yet played the post-apocalyptic RPG, or you just want to experience its roots, now is the best possible time to get in on the action. Rumors have been swirling about a potential Fallout 4 release for some time, and although they were proven to be a hoax, the impending announcement of the next installment in the series is always lingering in the air. Take this opportunity to get completely caught up before you get too far behind.

You can download all three titles, or gift them as a package, from this link. You'll want to hurry because according to a nifty countdown timer, you only have around 43-hours (at the time of writing this article) left to secure your bundle. Be wary though, the website has been experiencing difficulties throughout out the day, most likely due to the massive volume of fans that are trying to get their hands on this huge deal.

1 person liked this | H3llion H3llion, TechSpot Paladin, said:

Thanks for letting us know Techspot, on it right away!

ikesmasher said:

It keeps redirecting me to the homepage whenever I log into the promo page O.o anyone else getting that?

I had no problems, is downloading the games as I speak. I just went to the site, created an account, searched for Fallout, and started downloading.

JC713 JC713 said:

I was gonna download them but then I heard a lot of people are having problems so I am holding off.

Cycloid Torus Cycloid Torus said:

Try [link] for the announcement. Truly enjoyable games! Also available, Planetscape: Torment and other great games from the last 12 or so years. Since these folks are tied in with CD Projekt, watch for Witcher 3.

treetops treetops said:

I own all these hmm but where are they.