System Specs & CINEBENCH R11.5
- Intel Core i7-2600K (3.40GHz)
- x2 4GB G.Skill DDR3-1600(CAS 8-8-8-20)
- Asrock Z68 Extreme7 Gen3 (Intel Z68)
- OCZ ZX Series (1250w)
- Crucial m4 512GB (SATA 6Gb/s)
- Galaxy MDT GeForce GT 520 (1024MB)
- AMD Radeon HD 6570 (1024MB)
- AMD Radeon HD 6450 (1024MB)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit
- Nvidia Forceware 285.62
- AMD Catalyst 11.12
The following benchmarks are based on single monitor performance as most of these non-gaming benchmarks do not support multi-monitors. SPECviewperf for example is only run at 1024x768 while the CINEBENCH R11.5 OpenGL test works at just 900x650. If it were possible the Galaxy MDT GeForce GT 520 would be incapable of running such tests full screen across multiple monitors as it lacks the power.
First up, we have CINEBENCH R11.5 and we're focusing on the OpenGL test. Galaxy's GT 520 scored 13.9fps, some 41% slower than the HD 6450. As we said, clearly not a gaming card.
Featured on Graphics Cards
Legion Hardware Reviews
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.