RealBlackStuff

As far as I`m aware, and I stand to be corrected. RBS is still on the forums, but isn`t doing anymore HJT logs etc.

Regards Howard :)

I realize this is an old post, but I was thinking the same thing just the other day. I dont even see posts from him at all anymore.....he still around??

halo71 said:
I realize this is an old post, but I was thinking the same thing just the other day. I dont even see posts from him at all anymore.....he still around??

I`m afraid not.

It seems like we might have heard the last of him unfortunately.

It`s a real shame, considering the contribution he made to these forums. However, we have to move on without him.

Maybe, he`ll come back one day.

howard_hopkinso said:
I`m afraid not.

It seems like we might have heard the last of him unfortunately.

It`s a real shame, considering the contribution he made to these forums. However, we have to move on without him.

Maybe, he`ll come back one day.

bummer........

Peddant`s detective agency found this -

"In case you haven't heard yet, I'll be moving from Ireland to the USA in August......
(To)Pennsylvania, a small village near the Pocono mountains....... Thornhurst PA.
Our daughter will go to school in nearby Moscow!...."
RBS

From HERE

He has replied to one or two posts here since he left, but I'm afraid that untill such time as he decides that he may or may not post here more often (or at all), he is but a fond memory of old times :)

To answer the question, RBS left of his own accord but further than that, it is not something anyone else really has the right to say for him. Sufficed to say though that he is a very busy person, did an awful lot for a llot of people here, and will no doubt be getting on with his life (hopefully getting on well :))

I'd just like to give my two cents in recognising RealBlackStuff's contribution to this forum.
I'll miss you buddy, hope your doing well.

I hate to bump this thread up to the top yet again, but I feel it necessary to say this: A lot of you guys that post here are relatively new, as in you have came here in the past 2 years or so, that may not seem new to you, and I am in no way trying to be elitist so please don't take it that way.
But it is the nature of online communities for people to come and go, sometimes people are forcefully removed, and most of the time they aren't, most of the time people just leave on their own for any number of reasons.
What matters is how they spent their time here, and RBS was a fantastic member of TS while he was here. There is no need to go looking into it any further than that because there is nothing further.

The only reason I asked is because I was a member of this site about 4 years ago. And stopped coming to the site, for some personal reasons. But I remembered RBS helping more than a few times and was just wondering about him is all.

Before any more speculations float around: I did leave TS on my own accord, as my upcoming move to the US is way more important than some piddly virus infections or crashing hard disks.
I still 'lurk' here every now and then (old habits die hard) but don't expect anything else from me. After all, I am now 61 and (re)tired.
You, the younger generation, should try and gain your own wisdom.
Best of Irish to you all.

Back