CIF single chip driver for webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends..
Can any one help me please. I have a webcam, whose driver is lost during the recent reinstallation of Windows XP. And I couldn't even find my driver CD for this web cam. When ever I plug on my webcam to my computer, it asks for driver "CIF Single Chip". So if any one has this driver, please send it to me via the email address given below.

Thanks in advance.

Same problem for me!

I'm sorry bhu for using your thread. coz I thought that since we have the same problem might as well just use the same thread. so sorry. neway, I also have the same problem. so if anyone can help us please do. I'm running a windows xp pro. my cam is IC435C thanks in advance. email me at email removed thanks again.

Thank you VERMAN ... You are great!! :)

Her guys... VERMAN has solved our problem ;)

download the file then run the "find new hardware" after attaching ur cam to the computer and then point to the folder where u have the file in.. let the pc seach in this folder and install ur web cam driver ;)

ENJOY!

Hi.didn´t work for me, i have a Lifetech Mp360, i´ve selected the folder but it says the driver it´s not right....anyone?

WinRAR

Hi,

If you already know all about .RAR files and decompression forgive me for posting this but if you didn't perhaps it will help you.

The file available for downloaded from the link above is a .RAR file - that's a compressed archive file containing the files you need.

Having downloaded the file you'd need to extract the files from inside the archive to a folder and then point windows at the folder with the extracted files in it.

You can download software from the link below to do the extraction:
https://www.techspot.com/downloads/67-winrar.html

Once installed just double click the .RAR file and drag the files within out to a new folder. Follow the instructions above pointing windows to look for files in your new folder.

Hope that helps, as I say, if you already knew all about this and it still didn't work - apologies - if it helps - fantastic!

Tim Woolfson
Internet Marketing Consultant

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All,

I'm facing the same problems as you all describe above.
Can someone link me to were I can find the driver? all the links above seems to be out of order...

Thanks in a milion,
Michael

You can find the webcam's manufacturer and model information from Device Manager (go to Control Panel -> System -> Hardware -> Device Manager).

Doubleclick the webcam (or CIF single chip, whatever it is), select "Details" tab.

Take a look at the "Device Instance ID" value - USB\VID_xxxx&PID_xxxx\...

Do a Google search for Vendor ID xxxx and product id xxxx (where the x's are the hexadecimal values, of course).

it sais that the bandwith limit for this site has been exceeded, when I tried to download the CIF single chip driver. Where can I find another one?
Thanks a lot

driver for WebCam

Hi Pals,

I'm desperatly looking for the driver for Single chip Camera Hitech HN PC-102. I had no luck by Googling.

Thanks a lot.

CIF Single Chip Driver

Same problems ::
it sais that the bandwith limit for this site has been exceeded, when I tried to download the CIF single chip driver. Where can I find another one?
Thanks a lot
Help !!!!

hi all

oh please please can some 1 help me i cant get my cam to work its quite new i did a re install of windows xp and now it wont install my cam properly its saying somethin about my cif single chip in device manager it has a yellow q mark next to it please can some one send me the required download for this please thnk chrissy email email removed

vebcam not working

hey guys how r u i found the driver but still it wont work in my vebcam my cam has justa name of the company named ENET thats all der is and its shape is a snoopy (cartoon) dog plz i need help thnx

hi guys

Hello guys just wanted to know abt this whole enet webcam there is no website or nething that i could get help or my software for the cam really desperate to find it can some one help thx
abi

cif single chip driver for windows xp

bhu said:
Hi friends..
Can any one help me please. I have a webcam, whose driver is lost during the recent reinstallation of window Xp. And I couldnt even find my driver CD for this web cam. When ever I plug on my webcam to my computer, it asks for driver "CIF Single Chip". So if any one has this driver, please send it to me via the email address given below.
email removed

Thanks in advance
the driver is attached

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back