GTA SA - has anyone got a momo wheel and pedals to work properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I've recently gone back to playing GTA SA as well as dusting off my momo wheel that had sat in its box for ages but I cant seem to get it work properly in GTA SA, can get the buttons to respond but the pedals and steering aspect just won't work in a playable fashion - does anyone know of a profile I can download or patch etc? I looked at the logitech site and GTa site but no joy as yet.

I honestly don't think it works, but I could be wrong... I know normal gamepads work, but I think the wheels don't. My buddy has another kind, not Momo, but I don't know which, and he said it didn't work...

Have you played GTASA multiplayer yet though?

sa-mp.com has the plugin.. You can play in our server if you want:

gtasa.bhzrd.com

just add that to your favorites once you have the plugin installed...

Cheers for the multiplayer plugin link - will give that a whirl this evening.

Had a loonnng mess about with the wheel and pedals last night and did finally get it to work! Well chuffed!

Good to hear you got it to work, I am sure the readers here would love to hear how, for future refernece...

Look forward to seeing you in SA-MP!!!

Shizat said:
Have you played GTASA multiplayer yet though?

sa-mp.com has the plugin.. You can play in our server if you want:

gtasa.bhzrd.com

Thanks for that info... Sounds great! I'll try it out tomorrow :)

No problem guys... Yeah we get a kick out of it.. Stunting around on bikes and planes and such. We have done a lot of Fraps video recording to make a movie of sorts, but now onto editing...yuch..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back