Help with Dell Latitude D620 Password or Shorting Method

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtf69wtf

I have a Dell Latitude D620 and i am getting the gray screen of doom i need the password for this computer. i have opened it up and looked for the EEProm Chip but have not have a good luck with that. any help would be appreciated. i have been looking around for a pic of how the EEProm chip will look like but cant find it.

Service Tag: GB075B1
Express Service Code: 35493978781
When the gray screen comes up it tells me: #GB075B1-595B
Revision on motherboard: Rev 1.0(A00)
Boot Screen: Revision A02
Motherboard: XD299

Any questions ask.

Thank You

IF you want to reset the administrator password for either a laptop or a desktop. Download a copy of ERD Commander from a torrent site or MIRC and boot into the cd and there is a setting there under Start-->Administrator Tools-->Lock Smith, Just follow the instruction and it will over Wright the existing one.

wtf69wtf
there are no eeprom on the mobo. the shorting method is useless. you can contact me via ICQ i'll try to help you.

Input: #GB075B1-595B
By service tag: 8TCXJ8MH

me.
wtf69wtf said:
I have a Dell Latitude D620 and i am getting the gray screen of doom i need the password for this computer. i have opened it up and looked for the EEProm Chip but have not have a good luck with that. any help would be appreciated. i have been looking around for a pic of how the EEProm chip will look like but cant find it.

Service Tag: GB075B1
Express Service Code: 35493978781
When the gray screen comes up it tells me: #GB075B1-595B
Revision on motherboard: Rev 1.0(A00)
Boot Screen: Revision A02
Motherboard: XD299

Any questions ask.

Thank You

i will try that as soon as i get the fan going because its getting too hot underneath the laptop do to the fan not turning on.

thanks

How do you know that the fan works? Just because you can turn it by hand doesn't mean the fan is good. No I don't ICQ

yes i got a battery and plunged it in it turns on but when the computer is turned on the fan does not turn on
ICQ it would be easier to communicate?
Thanks

after type in the master password on grey screen, press CTRL+Enter twice, it should clear all passwords.

wtf69wtf said:
thank you
how do i disable the gray screen?
each time it boots it asks me for the pw

Thanks

what did you guys do to erase the bios password on the laptop, I also have a laptop an Compaq one thats has a bios password and dont know how to erase it?

Please HELP with Dell Latitude D620 BIOS Administrator Password Reset

Hi Rustam,

Nice to meet you,

been hoping you could assist me with a Master Password for the above titled system.

Service Tag: 77YNG2j-595B

Thank you and God bless.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Its a dell not compaq I am getting the gray screen and it requests for system or administrator password.

Service Tag: #77yng2j-595b

It's a dell latitude d620 not compaq.

it's showing the gray screen and requests for a system of administrator password.

Service Tag: #77yng2j-595b

there are two ways. long and short. the long one - is to wait rustam. and the short one - is contact me via icq :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back