Dropbox allows you to sync and backup your files on the cloud and across your computers automatically. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, you should know...
- This download has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- Our editors have curated a list of 16 alternatives to Dropbox, check them out.
- Dropbox is available for multiple platforms (Windows/macOS/Linux).
- Dropbox has been downloaded 84,850 times so far.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
More about Dropbox
Dropbox works just like any other folder on your computer, but with a few differences. Here's how it works:
- Drag and drop to move files around, just like you normally would
- Any files or folders inside Dropbox will get synchronized to Dropbox's servers and any other computer linked to your account.
- Green check marks will appear on top of your files to let you know that they're synced and up to date.
Is Dropbox secure?Dropbox files are encrypted using 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). During transit between applications and Dropbox servers, SSL/TLS is used to protect data. Two-step verification is also available as an extra layer of security when signing in. All these security measures keep your files private and secure, unless you deliberately share links to files or folders with others. Read more.
You may also be interested in...
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your life.
Google Drive. Keep everything. Share anything.
- Multiple OS
A handy and user-friendly software solution for all those who want to backup and share their valuable files and folders in the cloud.