FireFTP is a free, secure, cross-platform FTP/SFTP client for Mozilla Firefox which provides easy and intuitive access to FTP/SFTP servers. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, you should know...
- FireFTP has been downloaded 4,948 times so far.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
More about FireFTP
- It's free!
- Cross-platform: Works on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- Secure: SSL/TLS/SFTP support, same encryption used with online banking and shopping
- Synchronization: Keep directories in sync while navigating
- Directory Comparison: Compare directory content (compares subdirectories too!)
- International: Available in over 20 languages
- Character Set Support: UTF8 and just about any other character encoding supported
- Automatic reconnect and resuming of tranfers
- Integrity Checks of transfers (XMD5, XSHA1)
- Export/Import accounts
- Remote Editing
- File Hashing: Generate hashes of files (MD5, various SHA's)
- Drag & Drop
- File Compression: Using MODE Z
- Timestamp Synchronization
- Proxy support
- FXP support
- Advanced properties (CHMOD, recursive CHMOD, thumbnails)
- Tutorials and help files available for support
- IPv6 support
- Open Source!
- Seamless integration with Mozilla Firefox
- ...did we mention it's free? :-)