- Workstation and productivity applications
- Futureproof expandability
- Brings competition back to HEDT
- Ryzen Master Utility is more useful than before
- Excellent price versus performance even compared to Ryzen 7
- Plenty of PCIe lanes
- Middling single-core performance
- Overclocking remains limited
- Competitively priced but nonetheless comes at a hefty premium
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X pricing
|Current||$1,115||Dec 5, 2020|
|Highest*||$1,115||Nov 25, 2020|
|Lowest*||$499||Oct 15, 2020|
* Highest/Lowest price found on Amazon in the last 120 days.
* TechSpot is supported by its audience. We may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site.
NEW Price Alert: We'll send you an e-mail if the price drops to $