Harman Kardon SoundSticks 3
Pros & Cons
The SoundSticks III are a 3-piece, 2.1 speaker system comprising a pair of satellites and a subwoofer. The dual 10-watt satellite speakers feature a transparent plastic enclosure that showcases four mid-range drivers in each unit. They can be positioned at an angle for the best possible sound and feature capacitive buttons for volume control.
Harman Kardon SoundSticks 4
See it on Amazon: $299
TechSpot MetascoreBased on 6 expert reviews
TechSpot is supported by its audience. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more.
- Four drivers in each satellite and a large subwoofer to pump extra bass
- Excellent audio performance
- Unique - and now classic - design
- Improved cable quality
Reviewers Didn't Like
- No external jack for plugging in headphones
- The bass controls are mounted on the subwoofer itself
- No remote control
- Semi-hardwired cables - if cables fail, system needs to be repaired or replaced