Editing IE History List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I know there are alot of IE URL/History/cache/temp/temp internet files cleaner or deleter. But after extensive search, I have yet to find a program or a solution to my problem here. If you could help me or suggest me some hints or tips, that would be great :).

Ok you know how when u type a link or visit a website, the link will be stored in the history list. And if you surf alot you can see how that list will expand. While expanding, you may encounter a website that has bad, error, wrong contents. And they will of course be included in the history list despite ur preference.

So from now on, whenever u typed a website link that is similar to those 'bad, error, wrong contents website', those links comes up automatically in a pull down list/window.

Now the question is, is it possible to EDIT the history list in the pull down list/window?

I emphasise on EDIT, because I know there is an option for delete. But what i want here is edit. I want to know if its possible to edit the history list and throw away the links I don't want and retain those I want.

Any replies, suggestion is appreciated :).

Click the History toolbar button (looks a bit like a round sun-dial) to open the History panel. You can organize the list of addresses by day, by site, by how often you've visited them, or by the order in which you visited them today. The first two views are the most useful. Right-click on an address, a site, or a whole day, then choose Delete from the pop-up menu. The deleted pages will no longer appear in the Address bar's AutoComplete list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back