Career Makeover Test

Nic

Ok, so you've already taken the IQ Test ...

IQ Test

... now you can find your ideal career. There are around 60 questions for this test, and all are very simple preference type questions.

Takes around 10 minutes to complete.

Here it is ...

Find your ideal career

My results ...
Astronaut
If you had your way, there would be no gray areas to any problem. When you live by the facts, as you do, and are challenged by a search for truth, unsolvable queries are the bane of your existence. You're a true data head. You're the guy the world calls when it needs to pad a case with facts, get the numbers to add up, or explore some scary, uncharted entity like tax returns or outer space. Since you are a team player and tend to believe that two minds are better than one, you can always be relied upon to contribute viable solutions, and you're great to keep around the think tank.

Who's like you: Neil Armstrong (famous American astronaut)

Likely careers: Astronaut, VP of technology, lab technician, archaeologist, marine biologist

Well, I do like Star Trek. :p

Entreprenuer, pretty much as I expected, although I don't believe these type of tests

Although why I do them I dunno...

I got astronaut, which is pretty close, as I did want to become a fast jet pilot when I was younger. I wonder how many train drivers we have here :=). None is my guess.

I got Astronaut
If you had your way, there would be no gray areas to any problem. When you live by the facts, as you do, and are challenged by a search for truth, unsolvable queries are the bane of your existence. You're a true data head.

I tend to not put much stock in these things either, though if you read the description, it makes a little more sense than the career choice does.

I don't mind being an Astronaut :=). Hey NASA, give me a ring. The description does seem pretty much spot on, though I'm more interested in software development than flying these days. I'm also scared of heights.

Lol...i am an astronaut too. Anyway this test should not be taken seriously. Btw, thanks for showing this test Nic, its fun.

Originally posted by poertner_1274
Astronaut here too, This is probably like that IQ test, where most of us will get the same thing.
Like minds will tend to congregate, so I suspect your assumption is correct.:rolleyes:

You're a Detective!

The mysteries of man and nature stretch out before you, just waiting for your inquisitive mind. In your undying quest for the truth, you're best at finding solutions to complex problems. As a passionate and determined detective, you don't have time for any assistants.

Originally posted by poertner_1274
Astronaut here too, This is probably like that IQ test, where most of us will get the same thing.
Most maybe, but not me :)

Dave, you're a Carpenter!

Your hands are your livelihood. Your practical skills mean that you're the guy to have around when there's work to be done. You have a deep understanding for the mechanical complexity behind how things work—architecure, machines, and even people.
Is that just because I said I'd rather build a cabinet than:
Calculate how many calories you've ever eaten
Read a dictionary cover to cover
or Learn a new computer language ?

Matt, you're an Astronaut!

If you had your way, there would be no gray areas to any problem. When you live by the facts, as you do, and are challenged by a search for truth, unsolvable queries are the bane of your existence. You're a true data head. Read more about your perfect career...

Are you a household hero? Find out what your cleaning techniques say about you. Take P&G’s fun quizzes to discover how squeaky-clean you really are!

looks like were all astros.............

And together we can build a wooden rocket :=).

Here's what we have so far ...

Carpenter - To build a wooden rocket.
Entrepreneur - To organise funding.
Astronaut - Several, so I guess we're expendable.
Detective - To investigate any disasters.

muwahahahahahahhhahaaa!

ill build the engine!

physicist_m.gif

Physicist

You're the type of man who believes that everything can be reduced to facts and figures. When you live by the facts, as you do, and are challenged by a search for truth, unsolvable queries are the bane of your existence. You're a true data head. You're the guy the world calls when it needs to pad a case with facts, get the numbers to add up, or explore some scary, uncharted place like your hard drive or outer space. You're an independent thinker, and because you contribute viable solutions without wasting eons in collaborative brainstorming sessions, you're smart to keep on the payroll. As long as you're free to retreat to your library or lab to ponder in peace, you can unravel life's darkest mysteries.

Who's like you:
Albert Einstein

Likely careers:
Physicist, computer engineer, lab technician, astronomer, mad scientist

Originally posted by SNGX1275
Is that just because I said I'd rather build a cabinet than:
Calculate how many calories you've ever eaten
Read a dictionary cover to cover
or Learn a new computer language ?

That's what I chose. I'm sure it just throws out a random selection every time anyway.

you're an Architect!

For you, the world is like one giant puzzle, just waiting to be solved. In your undying quest for the truth, you're best at finding solutions to complex problems. Lucky for all of us, though, you love to share your brilliant thoughts.

yeah, i know I am cool!

Surprise Surprise!

Nope, I'm not an Astronaut :D

Max, you're a Teacher!

You're the sort of person that people think of fondly, when remembering who helped make a difference in their lives. Your stellar interpersonal skills and compassionate ear for the troubles and life experiences of others makes you the perfect friend when the going gets tough.

:(

Why the sad face? We can't all be astronauts, and the money's not so good now that NASA have so many to choose from :=).

Originally posted by Phantasm66
Lucky for all of us, though, you love to share your brilliant thoughts.

LOL, yea otherwise you would be an evil scientist :p. We would awe at your knowledge as we all do now but be very afraid of what schemes you had planned because of your silence!

:p

I'm a teacher...

You're the sort of person that people think of fondly, when remembering who helped make a difference in their lives. Your stellar interpersonal skills and compassionate ear for the troubles and life experiences of others makes you the perfect friend when the going gets tough.

I'm a Entrepreneur!!!!

Your mind is forever locked on the unforeseeable future, wondering how to make it a better place. Every movement needs a visionary, someone to lead the way and be the almighty powerful. And that someone is you. Read more about your perfect career...

Turn your passion for imagination into a career. Based on your test results, you may consider a career as a designer. Entrepreneurs and artists alike love thinking outside of the box. Earn your degree in visual Communications—fast from American InterContinental University—and develop the business skills that will help turn your creativity into a successful career. Click here to get started.

time to take the plunge ehh??? lol.....

Ack! I'm a Manager! Nooooooo!!!!!!

LNC, you're a Manager!

You're a firm believer in the old adage, "God is in the details." You're the go-to guy when it's time to coordinate and plan a big project. A list maker, name taker, and occasional ball breaker, you'll find a way to make sure everything and everyone follows the schedule for a smooth show. Read more about your perfect career...

Become the boss. Based on your test results, your imagination, creativity, and strong business sense make you a perfect candidate for a managerial career. Earn your degree in Management from University of Phoenix—the leading university for working Become the boss. Based on your test results, your imagination, creativity, and strong business sense make you a perfect candidate for a managerial career. Earn your degree in Management from University of Phoenix—the leading university for working adults and launch a career you’ll truly enjoy. Start today.

What sucks is my degree is in Business Management :(

Back