Happy Birthday SNGX

WHAT? Birthday? Happy birthday man! Maybe that's why you're not in irc right now... ENJOY!

LNCPapa

Thanks guys.
My cable modem got fried last night so I am on campus now so I can get the dial up number and see if my 56k modem works, for some reason I tend to think my modem is bad but can't remember for sure.

Did you get anything good?

(What am I saying, after you are 21, and are a guy, you NEVER get anything good ever again....)

I don't know, I got some money and stuff, think my parents have a gift for me but I have to go to their house to get it.

fantastic

Actually I think Cabrone might want him, check out my birthday thread from last year if you don't know what I'm talking about.

I somehow missed this on Monday...

A belated happy birthday to you ;)

What did you get from your parents by the way?
Socks? A nice jumper? :D

Just got back from the trip, thought I'd wish you a good one SNGX. I'm sure you enjoyed it in the WONDERFUL :cough: :cough: town of Rolla.

lol poert.

arris - I got a grill, finally a decent microwave, and a pretty nice cordless drill. rest of my presents consisted of checks of various quantities of money. Which was fine by me, I'd rather buy something I like rather than get given to me something I don't like.

Doesn't that always piss you off? I don't see why people don't just give you cash anyway. It makes sense to me, if you didn't make a list for them to go off of, how do they know what you want and don't want?

Happy Birthday SNGX1275!!!

......you young pup! ;)

And may you live "at least" as long as Maurice! :grinthumb

May it be a great day for you!!!

Back