Happy Birthday Julio

XtR-X

I know I haven't been here nearly as long as most of you, but I just gotta say happy birthday to Julio. Also, 1 day after mine. :D :grinthumb

20 !!!! OMG !!!! :eek:

/me puts a vacuum on Julio's mouth & pumps out all the beers he gave him in the channel...

Not to mention all the conversations we've had when he was around. Oh man, another pure soul lost forever !!!

/me breaks down in tears, banging his fists on the floor...

Why him GOD ???? WHY ????

TAKE ME !!!! TAKE ME !!!!

THE HUMANITY !!!

But besides that, have a nice birthday man.:grinthumb

Thanks a lot guys, your appreciation means a lot to me :).

BTW, XtR-X hope you had a good one, too, yesterday.

did you hear that, x

julio didn't miss yours!..............not that x really cared..........he was too busy stuffin' himself with tamales and jalapeneos', and, dowsing that crap with coronas, busily swinging away at his pinata'..............hey x, wanna know what it's like at a taco bell in texas?...........(a typical order).......give me two takoes, a buritoe, some jalapinoes, and one of them there inchidildoes.............and hey, .......there partner,......don't forget to,...... pour red sh#t all over it............

Originally posted by JSR
julio didn't miss yours!..............not that x really cared..........he was too busy stuffin' himself with tamales and jalapeneos', and, dowsing that crap with coronas, busily swinging away at his pinata'..............hey x, wanna know what it's like at a taco bell in texas?...........(a typical order).......give me two takoes, a buritoe, some jalapinoes, and one of them there inchidildoes.............and hey, .......there partner,......don't forget to,...... pour red sh#t all over it............

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I've tried reading that about 4 times but now I just don't care any more and want it to go away....!

However, I am strangely left with the notion that you meant some good by this. Strangely...

yes, x, is from buena park

it's where the hispanics and knotts berry farm crowd like to hang...........i work with 100+ hispanics, and like to poke a little fun at x, considering we're in such close proximity, and have an understanding of his ethnic background..........so, on their compleanuos (birthday), the hispanics get ripped........and, have a lot of fun doing it, as they have very strong family ties of whom they all rally round...........i told him a joke, regarding someone from the state of texas, usa........ordering at a taco bell.......a strong southern country drawl is required as you imagine him pronouncing those words with that accent'......the outcome is strangely humorous, as it is a verbal description, of the kind of mexican food he desires, said in his own eloquent way
ps, phant..........this is similar to my response of scottish slang, believe me, not too many people knew what i was taking about then, as well ;)

Originally posted by Phantasm66
I have no idea what you are talking about.

I've tried reading that about 4 times but now I just don't care any more and want it to go away....!

However, I am strangely left with the notion that you meant some good by this. Strangely...

Ya not alone P66:D , i too can't seem to get the line.

Originally posted by TS | Julio
BTW, XtR-X hope you had a good one, too, yesterday.

Thanks.

Originally posted by JSR
wanna know what it's like at a taco bell in texas?...........(a typical order).......give me two takoes, a buritoe, some jalapinoes, and one of them there inchidildoes.............and hey, .......there partner,......don't forget to,...... pour red sh#t all over it............

HAha, that was great.

Happy B-Day! Now Didou can give you back all those beers he took back from you last year.

HOLY COW!!!!! 21????? Old enough to drink in my state but probably been doing it for years in his country. ;)

Happy Birtday dude.

Thanks a lot guys, you have no idea how proud I am of being editor in chief of this great website and how glad I am of receiving your best wishes... as you can see I wasn't around much today but I did have a great day, had lunch with my family and some friends and now I'm waiting for the rest of people to arrive here... in the meantime I wanted to get back to you as well ;)

Drinking will be delayed until the weekend though, you are invited... since I'm a vodka guy I will go for those Grey Goose bottles that are not easy to find here.

Thanks again!

Back