Welcome Back TimeParadox!

T

tifc8lraz

I think I speak for most people when I say welcome back :D !

Welcome Back!
¡Bienvenido!
Dos bienvenu!
Heißen Sie Willkommen zurück!
Dorso benvenuto!
De welkome rug!
Costas bem-vindas!
Приветствуйте назад! (Privetcvuite Nazad)
Velkommen tilbage!
回欢迎!
回歡迎!
ようこそお帰りなさい!

*Note*
I used a translator for almost everything, so if it's wrong, let me know, and I'll correct it!

Replaced...it said originally "Velkommen rygg!"

Edited by Moderator: Removed quote. There`s no need to quote the post directly above your own. ;)

Yeah you got it all right, I dont feel like taking out my Russian notes to see if they are right or not :D

Well thanks for the welcome back party, I had a parade already... It had girls in bikinis :)

lol yeah, How did you guys know I came back already? I only posted like 3 things :D

Also I see I almost have more post then you still ;)

I saw a thread about a HijackThis log, and I looked at it, and I had to look at the poster twice, you said you wouldn't be here again.

Yeah I left, I had to get my gaming skills up... Now I can get like 120-3 ( kills-deaths ) in Counterstrike Source. Now I can come back and give people computer advice again :)

Also I been learning how to do 3d models / textures because I want to work at Ubisoft when I grow up ;)

A lot has happened at Techspot since you have left; we got a rating system, and as you can see, you're already in the "green" :) . It's located near your online status next to your name. You can find what post and thread you got rated in by going to your user profile page.

I have 3ds max 9.0 and I have no idea how to use it. I'm reading a LOT of programing ebooks...my main project right now is how to program gaming AI

Yeah, it's hard. I looked at a tutorial for mapping, and I gave up after five minutes. GUIs and Sprays are good enough for me :D .

Well yeah, but if you look at it this way:

you- GUI's and Sprays
Me- Gaming AI
Timeparadox- Textures
yada yada yada

What do you get? Kickass game lol

Actualy, Im quite good at programming some AI ( You should start with DarkBasic coding since it's one of the easiest )

Im ok with Textures but when it comes to modeling im awesome ;)

If I had the money I would buy one of those high-end modeling softwares like Maya ( Sony Imageworks use that to make their animated movies, Also they used it to make Half-life 2 :D )

What you should pick up is a 3D modeling book from Barnes and Nobels or something, That's where I learned textures, Coding and Modeling :)

Also nice Avatar picture Cfitzarl lol

How about "Techspot: Source" a game dedicated to being dedicated to Techspot :D

Lol yeah, the Main character is Howard and he shoots Mal-ware with his M4A1-M203 attachments, that be so cool :)

TimeParadoX said:
Actualy, Im quite good at programming some AI ( You should start with DarkBasic coding since it's one of the easiest )
Really? The only AI I've ever written is a *very* basic Tic-Tac-Toe AI in ActionScript. Is DarkBasic a programming language or an IDE or?

TimeParadoX said:
If I had the money I would buy one of those high-end modeling softwares like Maya
You can get the free Autodesk Maya PLE from here.
I think it's based on Alias Maya 7.0, so it may be a little old, but it's free so I can't complain. :)

cfitzarl said:
How about "Techspot: Source" a game dedicated to being dedicated to Techspot :D
Yeah, someone really should make a TechSpot mod of something.

cfitzarl said:
Jesse_hz said:
You forgot "Velkommen tilbage!"

Replaced...it said originally "Velkommen rygg!"
Actually that wasn't wrong, I think what you posted is Swedish or Norwegian. What I posted was in Danish, but in any case it doesn't really matter. :)

You can get the free Autodesk Maya PLE from here.
I think it's based on Alias Maya 7.0, so it may be a little old, but it's free so I can't complain. )

Actualy I do have the Personal Learning Edition ;)

I had to get it so I can atleast pratice modeling because the full Maya is like $8000 lol

Really? The only AI I've ever written is a *very* basic Tic-Tac-Toe AI in ActionScript. Is DarkBasic a programming language oo an IDE or?

Yeah Basic is a programming language used in SOME games and programs, Also ActionScript is annoying ( I hate flash so much lol ) but it's still cool that you can code stuff :D

Jesse_hz said:
Actually that wasn't wrong, I think what you posted is Swedish or Norwegian. What I posted was in Danish, but in any case it doesn't really matter. :)

It said it was Danish in the translator I used here although I could be wrong.

TimeParadoX said:
Yeah Basic is a programming language used in SOME games and programs, Also ActionScript is annoying ( I hate flash so much lol ) but it's still cool that you can code stuff

lol. So it's just a variant of BASIC. I've always hated all languages that looked like BASIC. :(

C++, Java, ActionScript FTW!

We don't have a game yet, but we have a logo :D
tss.png

Back