Mobo burn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

topps999

the other day i was messsin about wif my mobo and i put a metal rod behind my mobo (acccident) and it sparked and then smelt burning... could any1 suggest a problem my pc is working fine but im a bit worried -.-

If it ain't broke, don't fix it

You may have hit a fan header or something and not shorted out anything critical. Still, if it quits the day after tomorrow, you'll know what you need to replace, now won't you. Most modern electronic components carry a "no user serviceable parts inside" warning. Don't you find it somewhat ironic that our computers generally don't? They are, after all, the most complex piece of electronics we own. Couldn't you find a plastic rod to jamb inside the machine?

lol i was tryin to place 2 fans over my ram and i bourght the rong things (mistakedly) and only realized cudnt b assed takin bak so i configured it and was ment to put it behind the case bord, but hit the mobo by accident -.- was worried incase it set on fire lol

topps999 said:
the other day i was messsin about wif my mobo and i put a metal rod behind my mobo (acccident) and it sparked and then smelt burning...
out of curiosity... why did you "put a metal rod behind your motherboard" in the first place???

:rolleyes:

I Would Have Said.....

KingCody said:
out of curiosity... why did you "put a metal rod behind your motherboard" in the first place???

:rolleyes:
I was trying to cook "shish -ka-processor"!

Ummm...how did you accidently get a rod behind your motherboard :confused: ? You're really lucky it still works :D . All I can say is not to carry medal rods around with you ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back