TechSpot

Apple adds iPhone 4S to Reuse and Recycling program

By Shawn Knight
Aug 29, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. If the string of leaked iPhone components isn't enough to convince you that Apple is planning to release a new handset in the near future, maybe this next bit of news will help. Cupertino has added the iPhone 4S to...

Read more
  2. Neojt

Neojt TS Enthusiast Posts: 141   +10

In other news Samsung is now accepting Apple gift cards that you got while selling your iphone :p
    Doctor John likes this.
  3. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 6,048   +75

To buy an SGS III, which feels like a cheap/plasticky alternative to qualitatively superior products elsewhere, and be prepared to accept the fact that, SGS III will at its own: a) will reboot, b) hangs, c) turn on the screen even when it is idling on a table, d) will suffer from performance degradation which will only go away if you reboot ............. I guess for now that is enough.

On the contrary, my year old HTC Sensation (since its up-gradation to ICS) only suffers from b) and d). TBH, no droid I ever owned was totally stable / on the game all the time, in a nutshell same **** gets transferred from old generation to next generation.
  4. Doctor John

Doctor John TS Enthusiast Posts: 247   +15

Well played!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.