ASRock launches H55 series motherboards

By Matthew
Jan 7, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. With Clarkdale chips in circulation, H55-based motherboards are gushing through the floodgates. Among the manufacturers with new products is ASRock, who released four new motherboards today: H55M, H55M Pro, H55DE3 and H55 Pro. If those names ring a bell, it's probably because images of the first three models surfaced just over a month ago, and two were tested in our recent Core i5 661 review.

Read the whole story
  2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,328   +376

That's some very decent pricing for those boards. Curious if they've done anything new with their BIOS.
  3. dividebyzero

dividebyzero trainee n00b Posts: 4,808   +642

In what way?
    I set up a P55 Deluxe a couple of months back- thought the BIOS was not too bad- AMI BIOS with tabbed subsections like Asus (unsurpisingly). Pretty easy to get around and you can save and load profiles. Supported XMP so not a lot to do at stock setting. The customer who I built for didn't want OC'ing -she was happy with the Turbo mode so I couldn't say how it much time would be needed to get a stable OC. Board was rock solid at stock though.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.