ASRock launches H55 series motherboards

By Matthew
Jan 7, 2010
  1. With Clarkdale chips in circulation, H55-based motherboards are gushing through the floodgates. Among the manufacturers with new products is ASRock, who released four new motherboards today: H55M, H55M Pro, H55DE3 and H55 Pro. If those names ring a bell, it's probably because images of the first three models surfaced just over a month ago, and two were tested in our recent Core i5 661 review.

Read the whole story
  2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,550   +594

That's some very decent pricing for those boards. Curious if they've done anything new with their BIOS.
  3. dividebyzero

dividebyzero trainee n00b Posts: 4,891   +1,258

In what way?
    I set up a P55 Deluxe a couple of months back- thought the BIOS was not too bad- AMI BIOS with tabbed subsections like Asus (unsurpisingly). Pretty easy to get around and you can save and load profiles. Supported XMP so not a lot to do at stock setting. The customer who I built for didn't want OC'ing -she was happy with the Turbo mode so I couldn't say how it much time would be needed to get a stable OC. Board was rock solid at stock though.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.