Bing growing in popularity, not in ad spending

By Matthew
Jul 15, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bing has seen a desirable growth in traffic, and has even been attributed with nibbling away at Google’s market share. Unfortunately, however, Microsoft\'s new search engine has yet to generate growth in ad spending, according to a report by research firm SearchIgnite.

Read the whole story
  2. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,304   +52 Staff Member

www.google-vs-bing.com is an interesting site if you want to compare results side by side.

I still get better results from Google, IMO.
  3. Relic

Relic TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,390   +16

Can't go a day without seeing a Bing ad somewhere online or on television. But from personal preference Bing still has issues with certain results for me. While Google isn't perfect and gives many erroneous results its the least of the search engines so I still prefer it :) .
  4. JDoors

JDoors Newcomer, in training Posts: 62

I've switched to Bing for no particular reason and I don't miss Google at all, though, unlike many, I never had any preferential "feelings" toward Google to begin with.
  5. T77

T77 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 315

bing's site looks better than google's
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.