Blue screen problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP i dunno how to post a new thread so i am posting my querry in this one !

Blue Screen at start up. ...

***stop:0x0000009c(0x0000004,0x8053F0F0,0xB2000000 ,0x00070F0F)
Beginning dump of physical memory.

i dunno wat to do ... i get this at start up.. re installed the windows.. it helped a bit ... but still comp gets blue screen often

and might work properly as long as 2-3 hrs before i get same blue screens again.. can any one tell me what is the problem in my comp?

3.5 yrs old comp
1.8 AMD proccesor
512 mb ddr1 400 hz ram
k8NE Deluxe motherboard
64 mb 440 MMX G force 4 graphics card
80 gb hard disk

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have moved your post to it`s own thread in our Windows OS forum.

Would you please take a few moments to read the following. It will help to make your Techspot experience a more pleasurable one.

Techspot FAQ.

A message for all newcomers.

SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.

Thanks.

Please post any questions/problems you may have, in the appropriate Forums.

As to your problem.

A bugcheck of 9C is almost always caused by a hardware problem.

0x0000009C: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

This is a hardware issue: an unrecoverable hardware error has occurred. The parameters have different meanings depending on what type of CPU you have but, while diagnostic, rarely lead to a clear solution. Most commonly it results from overheating, from failed hardware (RAM, CPU, hardware bus, power supply, etc.), or from pushing hardware beyond its capabilities (e.g., overclocking a CPU).

Go and read this thread HERE and see if it helps you to identify the culprit.

If it doesn`t, please attach 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

If you could borrow a piece of ram that is a known working piece (reliable) you could eliminate that as a problem. Your machine is getting to that age where the components that you are running could start losing their value. All it takes is one piece of hardware flaking out to cause this. If you have a friend with parts that are compatible, you can use the process of elimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back