BSOD constantly, mostly ntoskrnl

Im really frustrated.

minidumps attached.

Got bsod constantly on windows 7 so I installed windows 8 and they were still occuring. I tested ram with memtest and memtest86+ with no errors. I tested ssd with hdtune and no errors. Error almost always occurs when im on google chrome.

If I go back to chrome and click reload and load up all the pages when chrome previously crashed I get bsod almost instantly. Also errors mostly occur when im watching videos like on youtube.

specs - core i7 920, 2 x gtx260's, tagan bz 1300w psu, corsair force 3 120gb, ocz 6gb ddr3 c8, asus rampage 2 extreme.

I posted this on other forums too because I urgently need a fix.

thanks.

Attachments

• crashes.zip
    920 KB · Views: 1
The many minidumps are not complete and may be corrupt. Ntoskrnl.exe may just be a simple sign of Windows instability. I suggest that you check your hard drive for errors, by going to computer and right-click on the C drive. Select properties, tools, check now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up... Is the SSD on a SATA 3 port and is the bios set for AHCI or RAID and not IDE?

X58 motherboard? Intel, Asus, EVGA or Gigabyte? AHCI is the ideal setting for SSD's but if you change to AHCI you will have to re-install Windows. It is also not necessary to run a check on SSD's using Windows. You may need to apply a firmware update to the SSD to solve this problem

Back