BSOD ntkrpamp.exe related

hi guys

I've bought a new computer recently and I keep getting BSODs, mostly when I'm playing a videogame.

since recently I got a black screen after logging in to windows 7 and after a minute or so it starts up, it used to take me about 20 seconds to start up and now it's 3 mins all of the sudden.

I'll attach the last .dmp I got (solved a previous BSOD)

please help!

specifications:

Mainboard: Asus M4A785TD-V EVO
CPU-Typ: AMD® Phenom II X4 945 QuadCore Sockel AM3
CPU-Takt: 3000MHz
Speicher: 4GB DDR3-RAM, DDR3-1333 (2x 2GB Kit)
Festplatte: 1000GB S-ATA II, 60GB Corsair SSD
Laufwerk: CD/DVD-Rewriter S-ATA (DVD+/-R/RW, Dual Layer)
Grafikkarte: 1GB nVidia® GeForce GTX460 PCIe 2.0 Overclocked, VGA, DVI

any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm not a pro but not a complete retard either ;)

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 090710-9094-03.dmp
    160.2 KB · Views: 2
First, nice system. Second, when do the BSODs occur, i.e. what are you doing?

Was this built by you or did you buy this prebuilt from the likes of Dell?

First, nice system.

thanks ;-)

when do the BSODs occur, i.e. what are you doing?

mostly when i'm playing videogames, but it tends to happen quite randomly, can't really say...

Was this built by you or did you buy this prebuilt from the likes of Dell?

the nice people at w.ww.snogard.de hooked me up with this beauty! just a 2hour drive to their store from where i live ;)

(w.ww.snogard.de => pc-systeme => gamingline => GamingLine X4 945SSD)

If you can, zip together 5 more recent minidumps -- but not the one you have already posted. If you only have one or two just attach as you did before.

If you have three to a maximum of 5 please zip them together in one file; don't individually zip any files.

Sorry I only have winrar and can't upload .rar, if you really need zip I'll zip em tomorrow, pretty late here...

thx for helping!

Attachments

• 090710-8860-01.dmp
    157.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 090710-9063-01.dmp
    156.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 090710-9094-02.dmp
    156.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 090710-9609-01.dmp
    160.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 090710-10436-01.dmp
The most definitive thing given in your minidumps as a cause is the Nvidia video card driver nvlddmkm.sys. Thus we recommend you try the following...

1. Download Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper (both have free versions; make sure the version will work with your OS) to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper but ONLY for the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

* By the way, FYI TechSpot provides a Zip option if you ever need it but a big thanks that you didn't zip every file individually! :)

I followed the instructions and haven't had any problems so far, i'll keep you up to date!

i'll game all night and if iI don't get a BSOD i'm sure it's fixed :)

thanks in advance!

Well, it seemed like it was fixed but got hit by another bluescreen, I'll add the dump!

same as I said in original post, after typing in password I have a 30 second black screen that shouldn't be there, the rest seems to be working fine.

Attachments

• 090810-8704-01.dmp
0x8E error and these are almost always caused by hardware and are a good indicator of corrupted memory. Run memtest.

See the link below and follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

Link: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

* Get back to us with the results.

Back