Bsod on Dell Precision T3400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I'm looking towards you cause i search many times without answers.
I have some random BSOD with the Event ID 1003 Categorie 102 and Error code 1000008e, parameter 1 c0000005, parameter 2 bf0c0dd4, parameter 3 ba21747c, parameter 4 00000000

My Specs
Board : Dell OTP412
Dual Core CPU 2.4
2g of RAM

All drivers are up to date with SP3
Here my minidumps
Please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thanks
Matt

If you have an Nvidia video card, the minidumps are pointing to this device. Have you recently updated or changed something that might have started the trouble?

Well i don't know, it's not me who use this computer so i can't really tell you.
But the video card is a Nvidia Quadro FX and like i said everything is up to date and there is no yellow device in device manager.

Matt

well i have news and the person who use it didn't do anything on hardware stuff or software...just use the computer to work, and with the error in the event log, ican't find anything on the net to help me to find out what may cause the problem.
If anyone can figure it out, i would appreciate a lot.

Matt

Well Matt,
with my experience with minidumps you could be dealing with failing memory or corrupted sectors on the hard drive too. Minidumps are not an exact science

Ok just keep an update, i recently update my Quadro FX 1700 video card, cause i look that the blue screen appear a lot when autocad is running. And the person use Autocad 2008 and the drivers as an update for the last 3 version of autocad.
I hope this is gonna fix the problem.

Sry for my english

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back