Can anyone analize my minidumps pls..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Can anyone help me with my problems please;
After using file sharing programs,DC++ and BitComet,if I close my internet connection I am unable to get back into the internet unless I restart my computer.However,the last couple of times,after using BitComet and then restarting my computer,I have had the dreaded Blue Screen come up,with the following message;
Error code 1000007e, parameter1 c0000029, parameter2 8052bdd9, parameter3 f8535a08, parameter4 f8534fac

I also attach a zip of my last 4 minidumps.
Windows XP,service pack 2

Many Thanks,
Ferez :confused:

I won't ANALize it as I'm not a homo.... but I will analyze it. :D

failed to due a faulty modem driver - Intels51.sys

Reload or update your drivers.

Well spotted Tedster,
Spelling has never been my fourty.....
Any idea where I can update it from and once I have an updated version,how do I install it?

Cheers,
zefer :grinthumb

Hi Tedster,
I have now intalled the latest driver but I am still getting the same problems except for the blue screen.
I have broadband and therefor do not use the Intel v92 modem that the Intels51.sys driver went with.Should I therefore remove this from my computer and the drivers?If so,how do I do that?
My computer is fine unless I use BitComet or DC++,both programs have been reinstalled several times and the problem still ocurs.
Many Thanks for all your help.

zefer :grinthumb

Hi,
Can anyone help with these other problems please?

26 June 2006 DCOM The server {F3A614DC-ABE0-11D2-A441-00C04 F795683} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.
27 June 2006 DCOM The server {F3A614DC-ABE0-11D2-A441-00C04 F795683} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout

I have not got a clue what they mean,do you?

Cheers,
ferez :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back