cannot create direct show player

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I try to listen to radio audio broadcasts I get the box saying "cannot create direct show player" What can I do? Does this have something to do with directx system? How can I fix this to listen to radio streaming on the internet? Thanks for any suggestions. :knock: :knock:

depends on file format

What is it you are trying to listen to? Url?
It depends on the file format the streaming audio is being broadcast in.
Real player, Media player, winamp and others can hi jack the
format comming in.
Make sure you have the right player installed and configured. :giddy:
G'Luck

I had the same problem when I installed windblows media player 10... I had to roll it back to 9 to get rid of the problem. If you figured something else out let me know I would be interested in hearing what it was

I use Mozilla and i was hoping that wasnt the issue, do i need to go and download all players, Real Player, quick time, etc etc...or is the issue with media player 10? :darth:

usuaggie said:
I had the same problem when I installed windblows media player 10... I had to roll it back to 9 to get rid of the problem. If you figured something else out let me know I would be interested in hearing what it was

I tried to get WMP 9 it says it is no longer avail. for XP users.....

Ok so I installed an Ogg codec, and I installed directX, and I also installed ffdshow, etc etc, still not working :confused: the error message reads as such

npdsplay
can not create directshow player

Just to reopen this topic. :wave:

I got the same message when was trying to see a streamed media on a webpage. Any help appreciated. I used to be able to view them but now I can't... Thank you...

this newbies hello

Hi I new to techspot,and forums, and the net.
been online about three months,I really enjoy teaching myself various programing languages and I've even gotten a couple things to work. but the questions never seem to stop and I need a place where I can get real answers frome people who have tried what ever I happen to be doing that day.

ok I thought that last statement was going to a different section, sorry!!
on this topic I only have the direct show problem on "myspace" pages,does myspace have a mediaplayer I need?

hello

zbd21 said:
When I try to listen to radio audio broadcasts I get the box saying "cannot create direct show player" What can I do? Does this have something to do with directx system? How can I fix this to listen to radio streaming on the internet? Thanks for any suggestions. :knock: :knock:
hello!!!!!

direct show player

i had a problem when attempting to play items from some sites . I installed windows media player 11 and that rectified the problem

100% fix

Hi I faced the same error and fixed it just like that by following resolution:

Pls reply

Method 1: Reregister Jscript.dll and Vbscript.dll

1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regsvr32 jscript.dll, and then click OK.
3. Click OK.
4. Click Start, and then click Run.
5. In the Open box, type regsvr32 vbscript.dll, and then click OK.
6. Click OK.

Done.. Hurraaaahhhh

Fixed

Hi I faced the same error and fixed it just like that by following resolution:

Pls reply

Method 1: Reregister Jscript.dll and Vbscript.dll

1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regsvr32 jscript.dll, and then click OK.
3. Click OK.
4. Click Start, and then click Run.
5. In the Open box, type regsvr32 vbscript.dll, and then click OK.
6. Click OK.

Done.. Hurraaaahhhh

hi

zbd21 said:
hi please solve this problem i can't watch any videos or download movie

Hi.

I'm just login to say thank you to author of this solution. Kudos to veedu.

Btw. rakesh5624 - Try to read this thread from the beginning n00b!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back