CiD IE Pop ups, Possible Solution?

By mjr_river
May 1, 2008
  1. Have been getting annoying pop ups for about 2 months, and have been trying to find the root cause and solution for that entire time. Nothing seemed to work, I finally broke down and contacted CiD themselves.

Since their software comes bundled with freeware usually and you accept a license agreement for enabling them to pull advertisements to your computer. I assume that they are a reputable company and are just out to make a buck like anyone else.

They replied with a link to a uninstall program which I used and it worked, performed a full system scan after using it and no viruses, or malicious items were found.

Maybe somone brighter than I can take a closer look at the uninstall program, and and actually see what it does, and make recomendations accordingly, so far is working for me.

Their email address:
  2. Blind Dragon

Blind Dragon TS Evangelist Posts: 3,908

I have recommended their uninstaller in addition to manually going to add/remove and uninstall anything to do with them.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.