Conroe 1333 D667 R1.0 Jumper Positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I'm a Software Engineer by trade, which means that everytime smebody's computer goes wrong, I seem to be the one to get lumbered with fixing it (whether or not it is software related :) )
I have recently been dealing with my sisters computer and removed the jumper cables (because they were in my way a bit, and rather annoying) whilst carefully noting down the exact position of every jumper on some paper. Obviously, about 3.2 seconds later one of my kids ate it or something and I am now stuck.
I have seen the Quick Install guide at AS Rock's site:
europe.asrock . com / manual/qig/ConRoe1333-D667%20R1.0.pdf

*Won't let me post links.
and have tried to follow it as best I can. However, I don't want to rush this and wanted a second opinion on my placements. The HD Audio pins, I have no idea about because they aren't named as the manual states.
Please forgive the crudeness of the drawing, I was going for clarity over style:

img135. imageshack. us /img135 /615 / 76396112.jpg

Again, sorry for the spaces in the link, the forum doens't allow me to post images!
Can somebody please confirm the positions of these jumpers, and give any educated guesses over the HD Audio Pins?

The connectors I have are:
GND
Return L & R - (2 seperate Return L and Return R)
Spkout L & R
Mic-IN
Mic-BIAS

and the pin type is the Front Panel Audio Header as detailed in the above link to ASRock.

I would greatfully appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks,
Swordy

It's all in here: http://download.asrock.com/manual/ConRoe1333-D667 R1.0.pdf

5wl9j5.gif

Thank you, but this still does not explain my problem with the HD Audio to the Front Panel Audio as detailed below:
Can somebody please confirm the positions of these jumpers, and give any educated guesses over the HD Audio Pins?

The connectors I have are:
GND
Return L & R - (2 seperate Return L and Return R)
Spkout L & R
Mic-IN
Mic-BIAS

and the pin type is the Front Panel Audio Header as detailed in the above picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back